Log your Parent Participation hours
How to log Parent Participation volunteer service hours via ParentsWeb:
- Log in to ParentsWeb here or through the homepage of our website.
- Enter District Code: MS-HI
- Enter your Username and Password.
- When your family page comes up, click on the FAMILY INFORMATION TAB on the left.
- As the Family Information Page comes up be sure to select the parent name you want to log hours for.
- Then click on the SERVICE HOURS TAB located between the CONTACT INFO TAB and the PREFERENCES TAB.
- Click on ADD SERVICE HOURS TAB at the top.
- Please select the date the hours were completed.
- Select a DESCRIPTION in the drop down box.
- Enter the amount of hours.
- Please write in the NOTE field the exact description and nature of your Service Hours.
- Lastly, in the VERIFIED BY field enter a staff member, teacher or PTO committee member that can verify your hours.
Mahalo for your support and participation in our community!