Tuition Assistance Program
Tuition assistance available through the Montessori School of Maui is awarded on the basis of economic need. Any family with limited income who has applied for their child to attend the Montessori School of Maui is eligible to apply for assistance. All applications are strictly confidential.
Eligibility is based upon the results of the families financial review completed by FACTS Grant & Aid. Awards are made by the Montessori School Tuition Assistance Committee.
The Montessori School of Maui is a non-profit organization. We are a non-denominational, co-educational school enrolling and providing education to children without regard to race, nationality, ethnic origin or religious beliefs.
APPLYING FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE FOR THE 2021-2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
Montessori School of Maui uses FACTS Grant & Aid to process applications and collect financial information to make accurate award decisions based on financial need.
TO APPLY FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE:
- Visit https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- Create a login and password
- Search and add Montessori School of Maui to the application
- Complete the tuition assistance application
- Upload all required financial documents (see FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment flyer link below)
- Pay the non-refundable fee of $35
- Regardless of marital status, both parents and/or guardians must complete the tuition assistance application either as co-applicants or submit a separate application
Returning families who complete the tuition assistance application AND submit ALL supporting documentation by February 12, 2021 will receive an award determination letter prior to the re-enrollment deadline of March 3, 2021.
Returning families who complete the tuition assistance process after the February 12, 2021 deadline will receive an award determination letter on a rolling basis subject to availability of remaining funds.
New family applications are accepted on a rolling basis and are subject to availability of funds. Following completion of the tuition assistance application and submission of all documentation the evaluation and award determination process can take 2-3 weeks. New families will be notified as soon as possible of their award notification.
If you have any questions, please contact Tess Hanson DeLisa at 808-573-1230 or via email email@example.com.