In all cases:
- Call 911 and follow the instructions of local authorities.
- In this order: Call the Head of School, Business Manager, Admissions and Development Director or other MEMT member
- All coaches must have an emergency cell phone, medical kit, and a list of school emergency phone numbers
- The school will be informed of the cell phone number being used
- If a student is injured and a medical emergency occurs, the coach will arrange supervised transportation to the hospital, but one coach must accompany the student unless the parent is present. Coaches must ensure supervision of the remaining team players.
- Students are allowed to leave the site on their own if they have a signed form.
- If possible, coaches should wear MOMI Logo clothing so they are easily identifiable to parents and others