Please support the Montessori School of Maui
All of our outcomes are made possible through two primary sources of revenue: tuition and fees and contributed income. Thanks to sound sustainable business practices, tuition and fees consistently cover 80% of the costs associated with delivering a world-class education for our students. We depend upon our generous community of parents, grandparents, friends and community partners to provide support that meets our remaining need.
To make a gift to the School in support of the Annual Fund online, please click here:
The Annual Fund underwrites all aspects of our program and service including teacher salaries, the maintenance of our campus, the costs associated with our Garden Classroom, utility bills, the purchase and replacement of Montessori materials our students use daily, computers and software for our classrooms and much more.
Generosity in Action
To diagram the impact your generosity may have upon our work, contributions to the Annual Fund may achieve the following:
- $75 – underwrites the full cost of teaching one child for one day
- $100 – fully funds our Garden Classroom for one day
- $150 – covers the difference between Tuition and Fees and the Full Cost of each child’s education for two weeks
- $400 – underwrites the full cost of teaching one child for one full week
- $1,000 – covers the School’s utility expenses for one full week
- $1,500 – underwrites the complete cost of one of our classrooms for one day (including teacher and assistant salary, utilities, materials, etc.)
- $2,300 – covers the difference between Tuition and Fees and the Full Cost of each child’s education for one full year
- $3,000 – covers the full cost of two classrooms for two full days
It is only with your help and that of other like-minded philanthropists that we are able to fulfill our mission and provide a world-class Montessori education for the young people of Maui. Thank you for your interest in supporting our work!
To make a gift to the School in support of the Annual Fund online, please click here: [DONATE NOW]
If you wish to establish a recurring gift to the Annual Fund by credit card, please click here: [PLEDGE]
If you have questions or wish to make a gift in support of the Tuition Assistance Program, Hawaiian Scholarship Fund, Cynthia Winans-Burns Scholarship Fund or Technology Initiative, please click here for more information or contact:
Director of Development
808-573-1062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Montessori School of Maui Federal Tax ID: 99-0223419