"UKU AND NIT FREE" POLICY
- Students are checked for ukus weekly
- Students found to have ukus and/or nits will be removed from the classroom and parents will be notified to immediately to pick-up their child.
- Information to help parents about treating their child, family, home, cars and other belongings for Ukus is available in the school office.
- Students will not be allowed to return to school until they have been successfully treated and are uku and nit free.
- Students sent home will need to be rechecked by office staff before being allowed to return to the classroom.
- If a student still has ukus or nits at the recheck, they will be sent home again to be treated.